Perfection is attained: not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Day five;

;Finally over. I'm seriously trying to restrain my need for food right now.
foodfoodfoodfood, nomnomnom, binge binge bingeeee.. ah! I'm going mad
I know i won't, i can't deal with the stress of it but the want is there and the only thing stopping me from raiding the kitchen is blogging right now.
I don't know why today, but this should be a milestone. Five days. No cheating, I'm hoping for a burst of energy in the morning- I'm sorta slogging through each day, i don't think I've been having enough juice but I haven't got the energy to make my own and clean up afterwards more than once every day or two and i don't have the money to keep doling it out on 'innocent' and 'tropicana'.

As I'm writing this i can't feel my head, it literally feels like it is being unscrewed off my neck and i can feel the pressure pulling it up into the air, strange, i can't explain it and I'm starting to sound crazy :|

The hunger pains seemed to have disappeared by day 3 but came back with a vengeance today and yesterday, that was weird too..but i have to admit i love it. I hate the shakes and lightheadedness associated with restricting but the gnawing feeling in my stomach always helps to remind me that whatever I'm doing is working somehow.

I'm glad you girls have been commenting (:
it's dead motivating like you wouldn't believe.

Bree- thanks for the advice on the laxies, I'm flattered that anyone's even bothered let alone concerned so that really means alot.

I've took your advice but that also makes it almost as many days without visiting the toilet.. But I'm waiting for an opportunity to do a salt water flush - it's just really difficult as the times I'm from someone's in the house or when everyone's gone i have college. I'm thinking maybe for Friday morning which should have a positive effect on the scale.

Because I love who I can become- You're quite new to the blogosphere and it's amazing that you've been so encouraging already. You're from England too (whoop, waves British flag ;)) and i just have to say you look gorgeous at your prom.

Spacecadet18-  I've gotta say the same, and that's just that I've only recently started reading your blog but thanks so much for the caring comments, you're doing great yourself so keep it up (:

and, Helesaurus- Damn right we will! Let's make it 2 and a half weeks now but it's definitely happening!

And finally to anonymous sinner about the juicing; personally my juicer literally extracts just the liquid part of the fruit/veg i put in it and keeps the pulp separate. The sight of it makes me want to heave into my sink (mm..) as it's final state looks like cat vomit, or baby sick. I can't speak for you but I'd rather just keep this as easy as possible, unless you've tried that baby food diet and found it works, I'm not so keen (:

Finally today I had about 200ml of Tropicana smoothie then I juiced up some salad (i don't even know if you're 'sposed to?!) which was lettuce, cucumber, tomato and raw cabbage.
It wasn't so vile with some ice cubes and once I'd sieved out the thick frothy layer but i have to admit it doesn't beat my favourite: innocent pomegranates, blueberries and acai just yet ;) and I'd advise any fool who copies this recipe to down it in one!

Thanks for reading ladies and keep it going

x

2 comments:

  1. mmm inoccent smoothies are the best :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 days? Be proud of yourself! I know that girls like us hold such big goals and aspirations that we sometimes feel like "Oh, five days, well thats nothing, that should be easy for me!" But really, try to celebrate every accomplishment even if it seems small. Big goals are made up of little ones.

    Just remember the symptoms and pains mean you're doing what you set out to do :)

    Good luck! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete