Perfection is attained: not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Monday 16 November 2009

The beginning is always today.



I'm starting a fast for (atleast (hopefully)) the next 3 days now.
I'm hoping with alot of water, caffeine and a 40 cal hot chocolate on the night i will be able to do it.
I'm going shopping thursday aswell, so i wouldn't mind flattening my belly for that.
It would be amazing if anyone wanted to join?.. the support would be great.

My new thinspo vid :



It's the mind that makes the body.
x

3 comments:

  1. I am so in for the next three days, Skinnylovin'! Also, truer words have never been spoken - "the beginning is always today" - that's how I am feeling right now, grrr. Good luck - THIN BY THURSDAY!! xo, TOIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a sec I thought you meant join you in shopping, haha. I was like "Hell yes! I love shopping." :P yeah, I'm smart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll! Love the thinspo!! Really good ;)

    Kisses and love

    ReplyDelete