Perfection is attained: not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Monday 7 December 2009

Detox.


Hi guys!
Haven't been blogging as much as i used to.. I have just be so, so busy with college + work and stuff :/
still been checking up on all'a your blogs though.

Anyways, like my title says i'm starting a..detox!
with my mum!
Yes, for the next two weeks (can you believe it's only 2 and a half weeks 'til my holiday?!) we are eating nothing but homemade fruit juices, vegetable soups- and some raw fruit + veg.
;)
we went today and bought hundreds of different foods and i can't wait.
it's'a perfect way to eat less than 500 cals without suspicion, and drop some serious pounds!

the plan is to weigh myself first thing monday mornings, so i should have 3 entries.
The other thing, apart from the holiday is that next sunday (the penultimate day of the detox (even though i plan on keeping to a similar diet)) is my friends'- yes, there's 3, 3 days apart- birthday so we're going up town and all have to look amazing.
and you girls know what amazing means?..skinny ;)
here's hoping.

Pluss, i think i'm gonna try and do water fasts on a thursday 'cause that's always my busiest day.
I'm gonna try and blog as much as possible and let you know how it's going and most importantly if it's working (:

Here's my plan:





I rounded all the 'meals' to the maximum amount of calories they would be, which is easy to know 'cause i'm making it all!
This is my desktop background to keep me motivated (oh and i know the model isn't super skinny, i just think it's a beautiful -holidayish- photograph)

i hope everyone's diets are going well too.
You know what they say 'start as you mean to carry on'- well let's start the new year thin and gorgeous, eh?
                                         





Beach theme!



An imperfect body reflects an imperfect person.
x



No comments:

Post a Comment